Sesame Almond Butter Cookies
I love creating healthy treats that do not sacrifice the flavor.
I find using whole ingredients, without the preservatives, food colorings, added sugars, and other refined and processed ingredients, makes the final recipe taste that much more amazing and clean.
I am so much more appreciative of homemade creations.
Homemade creations come right from the heart, with purpose.
I hope all of you truly enjoy these healthy cookies!
I chose sesame seeds for a reason.
Other than I thought it would pair well with almond butter!
Benefits of Sesame seeds:
Are a great source of cholesterol-lowering phytosterols.
Can normalize and improve blood pressure.
Help to balance hormones.
Studies have shown sesame seeds positively affect sex hormone production.
Sesame seeds are considered a superfood for a healthy pregnancy!
Makes 16 cookies
1 1/4 cups almond flour
1/3 cups almond butter
1/4 cups sesame seeds
1/3 cups honey
1 Tbsp coconut oil, melted
1 Tbsp vanilla extract
1 tsp cinnamon, ground
1/2 tsp baking soda
1/4 tsp salt
1. Preheat oven to 350F.
2. In a large bowl, combine dry ingredients. Make sure you sift the flour so it is not clumpy.
3. Add the rest of the ingredients.
4. Combine and mix well.
5. Roll dough mixture into balls, about 1 inch in diameter.
6. Place balls on parchment paper and pat down each ball.
7. Bake for 12 to 15 minutes, or until lightly browned.
8. Allow to cool and enjoy!